Are you ill, or need to take some time away from work and recharge? Check out this article to learn how to request time offs through the platform.
- Log in to your account and select Time off from the left-side menu
- If you don’t have any time off requests, you will see the following page. To add a new time off request select Add time off button (either at the top or at the bottom of the page).
- Fill in time off details
Step 1. Specify the dates
- If you need to add multiple days, please specify Start and End date
- If you need to add only one day for the time off, please click "I need one day"
- If you will take a time off starting from the second half of the day, please select Start from second part of the day. That means that only 0.5 days will be added instead of 1 day.
- If you need to take only half a day on the last day of your time off, please select End in first half of the day. That means that only 0.5 days will be added instead of 1 day.
Total time off is calculated without including weekends or national holidays of your country of residence.
Step 2. Choose Leave and Reason type
There are 3 types of Leave:
- If Vacation is selected, the Reason type can be only Paid
- If Sick leave is selected, the Reason type can be either Paid or Unpaid
- If Unpaid leave is selected, the Reason type can be: Parental leave, Caregiver leave, Educational leave, Marriage leave, Military training assembly, Military medical examination, Military leave, Sabbatical, Civic Duties, Religious observance, Bereavement, Other unpaid leave
Step 3. Provide some comments and proof
You can leave comments for the time off request that you are creating (this step is optional). You will need to attach a proof document for all paid time offs (Vacation and Sick leave), such as a doctor's note. For all unpaid time off requests, this step is optional.
Step 4. Click Create
1. A new time off request will be added into the Pending tab.
2. Once a request is created, its status will be set to pending in our platform. While the status is pending, you can edit this request. To do so, open the request and click the Edit button
3. This is the final step. Please wait for approval from your employer. Once your request has been approved or rejected, your request will be placed in the History tab: