This guide is for our clients who need to initiate payments for contractors
Navigate to your Dashboard and select Pay contractors.
Once a contractor is added to the platform, the system will automatically generate draft payments according to the payment frequency set during the contractor's onboarding process.
You can also edit the payment period for these payments. To do so:
- Choose a contractor from the list and select Edit.
- Update the payment period and select Save.
The period for the selected payment will be updated, and the amount will be recalculated based on this period (for fixed-rate contractors only).
Save new rate
If you would like to update the contractor's rate, you can edit it here. To do so, enter the new amount and select Save new rate in the contract. This will update the existing contractor rate.
Please ensure that the new rate has been discussed with the contractor.
Pay any amount
If you need to pay your contractor any other amount without binding it to their rate, select Edit under the Payment.
Switch to the Pay any amount tab and enter the relevant payment amount. Select Save.
Your payment will be updated.
Add additional payments
You can always add additional payments for your contractors by selecting the Edit button under Additional pay.
Select the Additional pay button.
Provide the required details and click Save.
Adjustments will be applied for the selected payment.
Generate an invoice
Now, you can generate an invoice. To do so:
- Select the payments and click on the Create an invoice for # contractors button.
- Done! Your invoice is now generated.
- Navigate to the Invoices tab then select the previously created invoice and download it.
Voila! Now you have your invoice, and you can pay your contractor right away ;)
- Use Provided Bank Details: Use the bank account details mentioned on the invoice for making the payment (Instead of Wise, kindly utilize our Nium payment details).
- Match the Amount: Transfer the exact amount mentioned on the invoice. Any differences may cause payment delays.
- Include Payment Request ID: In the transaction description, include the Payment Request ID. This helps us connect the payment to the right invoice and contractor, avoiding any mix-ups or delays.